cantfindu32 cantfindu32 51-55, M 18 Answers May 15, 2012

I believe that there will be a 12/21/12. I believe that I will be at work, helping a client prepare for her Christmas dinner. I believe that the following day, my youngest grandson will be 17 years old and I believe that 4 days later my two youngest greats will see their first Christmas.

Best Answer

I want to believe..

Best Answer

why would you like that to happen?

Best Answer

I think that he is an Xphile ;) , as I was, in a previous life and he is saying what Mulder would say.

Best Answer

I would like all modern technology to fell.

Best Answer

not the specific date, but to an awareness of what's happenning to the planet

Best Answer

I believe that I am getting tired of seeing this stupid question

Best Answer

I believe that there is a possibility of something catastrophic happening such as the magnetic poles shifting setting off volcanoes , hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes etc etc .... killing millions and millions of people .... <br />
I believe this because not only the Mayans said this ; BUT Nostradamus, the Native Americans (Souix) , I-Ching, Bible Code 1 & 2 , and several others also made the SAME predictions that this date will be the end of the world "As we know it ...."

Best Answer

Yup and I'll be on vacation so I can enjoy it.

Best Answer

The mayans did not predict the end of the world, their calendar just happened to end just like any other calendar. People make money off of this end of the world ****, it's all about marketing.

Best Answer

Just the end of a five thousand year cycle per the Mayan calendar.

Best Answer

No. just an ordinary date to me.

Best Answer

21/12/12 is fun to write... but that's about it.

Best Answer

yea allmost like a palindrome!

Best Answer

yes, figures

Best Answer

A pixel's got to go SOMEWHERE.

Best Answer

Yea and so should we babyjoon.!

Best Answer

Such a BEAUTIFUL BABY!

Best Answer

Experts say that the best way to survive is to Shrimp down, be sure there is someone to hatch you, snuggle you DOWN, and love me some gross consumer!

Best Answer

Yeah its 4 days before Christmas

Best Answer

what difference dose that make?

Best Answer

None at all

Best Answer

cool!

Best Answer