I know it to be so. I have several dear male friends with whom only a close friendship has been shared.

Best Answer

I think women and men can be friends, it's pure and sincere in the sense i know that they are loyal to the death for me, but of course they are still men with feelings ...i have a few male friends, at first my man felt a little threatened by it..but these are guys i have known for a while and i know i can trust..i made it clear to them i valued their friendship and was not looking for anything more than that...i think friendship between women and men can be strained sometimes if their is the slightest bit of attraction, but not giving mixed signals helps..the one thing anyone can ask for is to know where they stand in any relationship so hopefully there are no misunderstandings later on.

Best Answer

Thanks for Best Answer!...:)

Best Answer

Definitely

Best Answer

There can be. But it take mature people to make it work

Best Answer

sometimes yes

Best Answer

Abso-dudely-lutely

Best Answer

Of course there can be. I have had a beautiful friendship where many had taken our friendship as romance. Unfortunately, my relationship with another lady, kinda made her distance herself and she did get married. We shared many things in common, and perhaps could have fallen in love too. But there was never an intimate moment.

Best Answer

It is possible. :)

Best Answer

To think friendship has limitations of simple notions as race, gender, species or even smaller details would make me inconsolable

Best Answer

There can be <br />
People in relationship stop trying though but in the beginning they try. It's nice to be consistent through out relationships but its hard for a lot of people to be the same. <br />
Harry met Sally if there is chemistry then hearts can get hurt but friends should last

Best Answer

Totally! My closest friends are all men. We do not all live in the same area any longer but we talk all the time and whenever we are facing troublesome times call to ask each other for advice. One of my "best" male friends became that way after knowing each other a short time, we party'd with the same group and once crashed in bed together drunk, nothing happened. We became each other's "safe" person and boundaries were never crossed. Probably the only man that I met as a stranger and will continue to say I love you, to for the rest of my life. He is my BESTIE

Best Answer

I think so..

Best Answer

define what do you mean by PURE ?

Best Answer

There can be.

Best Answer

I've had tonssssss...of female friends that I've never slept with!<br />
I just liked them as friends!

Best Answer

You sure likes giving more than just a hand shake i see.

Best Answer

I know there is.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.

Best Answer

i never used to.......but after being in a sexless marriage for a while now....I do believe , not that I agree with a marriage being sexless

Best Answer