dfwgirl dfwgirl 36-40, F 6 Answers Jun 27, 2013 in WTK

Yes I believe that is true. Questions are requests for information and there is nothing stupid about showing desire to learn. Even offensive or obnoxious or annoyingly repeated questions fit that desc<x>ription.

Best Answer

that is very kind you sound like you should have a background in education

Best Answer

Thank you! Actually my education got derailed after 1 year of college. I'm a technical support engineer and a damned good one, not a call center flunkie, I help people by knowing things.

Best Answer

There are stupid question that are meant to be stupid---no honest question is stupid if the asker really wants to know something new

Best Answer

Yes there are stupid questions n the people who ask them :D<br />
case in point ~ your in a grocery store n random azz Q citizen asks "so what are you doing here?"

Best Answer

lol, there you go
I called my office last week and asked my boss are you in the office? oops! lol :)

Best Answer

LOL i've been one to ask these no brainers on occasion as well :) its the ratio of stupid questions to intelligent ones that determines whether you are an idiot tho :D

Best Answer

Stupid questions do exist.

Best Answer

There are no such things as stupid questions just stupid people

Best Answer

I know people say that but I think of some of the things people have asked me or that I've asked and I think that was probably a really stupid question

Best Answer