Personally – no. You don’t find the “right one”, you “make” them and it takes time, commitment and hard work.

Best Answer

Nope!! There is such a thing as "The one that will do"

Best Answer

I believe in 'right ones' rather than just a single one.

Best Answer

Yeah yeah everyone is so jaded blah blah blah. <br />
Yeah and we are all going to be alone forever if we have that attitude.

Best Answer

I think that most people can agree that finding the "right one" is as simple as where you live and who you come into contact with by chance. We blind ourselves with finding that one true person that we can't settle with any flaw that one person might have. Instead we just move on and keep blindy believing that eventually we'll find that one person that completes us. Pull your head out of you *** and come back into reality and see that any one can be that perfect person as long as your willing to work at it. Once people begin to realize that, maybe then the world will be a little less lonely.

Best Answer

Absolutely. Never give up :)

Best Answer

Right ONE? No. People are much too alike for there to be a single "ONE" right one out there.<br />
There are definetly right "ones" out there though. Most people are more alike than they are different.

Best Answer

Yes definitely but it is difficult to wait for such a long period of time however it is doable as I've proven this to be true.

Best Answer

I honestly do not know.

Best Answer