my friend was strangled in his car by 3 of his friends on valentines day , a part of the newspaper article which mentioned them as ''nerds'' and one of the boys used his legs to kill him , by strangling him.
plindreamer plindreamer 18-21, M 4 Answers May 5 in Community

Would you please just **** off! No one wishes to indulge you in your psychosis anymore.

Best Answer

how is it psychosis my friend is dead

Best Answer

**** off.

Best Answer

leave him alone

Best Answer

Leave us alone !

Best Answer

you are a moron why do idiots like you keep re posting this nonsense.

Best Answer

Could you and that guy that goes on and on and on about the fight with a girl who only had gymnastics training hook up and discuss these things somewhere else ? Give us a break !!!!

Best Answer

They are the same nutter obviously.

Best Answer

Hi
Yes thanks for that.

I cannot understand why EP allows it to keep being posted. Sometimes he takes up the whole page

Bio

Best Answer

Friends don't strangle other friends. If it's true, I'm sorry for your loss. And I would advise you judge carefully those who you call your friends and spare yourself the kind of treatment that befell your deceased pal.

Best Answer

he was going out to dinner with the 3 of them and never returned. he was last seen alive at a fast food restaurant and found dead in his car early the next morning

Best Answer

I hope you're new to this site as it's the only way to explain why you've fallen for this bullshit.

Best Answer

Hi
It was not his friends it was the Hamburgler did it trying to steal his take away

Bio

Best Answer

Its no skin off my back either way. I'm not giving any more attention to it than I gave. Whether its true or not, whether the Hamburgler did it not, haha, I'm just being civil. No harm in that.

Best Answer

Yeah , everyone was civil , until this story came back day after day after day !

Best Answer

Sure, but everyone only had to respond once or not at all. It's easy to ignore something if you simply don't care. I call that being civil to myself. I know I responded to the question and four or five other people, who wanted to give me the impression that the question was complete bullshit and they didn't care, went through all the trouble to respond to his question AGAIN and my response. I find it funnier not that he keeps coming back but that people who "don't care" keep responding.

Best Answer