There are no miracles, There's no such thing as fate, Nothing is mean't to be. Coincidence is all anything ever is.
KeezyDerp KeezyDerp 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I believe faith moves mountains......my son should have died at 2yr even the doctors could not explain it. He had 2 holes in his heart. Eveything the dr. check should have been deathy ill but wasn't, they rushed surgery 3 days later he was home.....now he's 11 and healthy. Faith is what is hoped for but not yet seen....with out faith theres no hope, then there would be no point....

Best Answer

It has often been said too many coincidences is no coincidence. I have been the recipient of miracles, and witness to still others.

Best Answer

thoughts become words.. words become actions...actions become habits..habits become values.. values become a character.. character becomes a destiny?<br />
so YOU CREATE YOURSELF!

Best Answer

yes and no. I believe it is because everything that we do, say speak, think..about 90% of it is all created from us, through millions of years. I don't believe in it because miracles and fate happens every single day, they just have names to them.

Best Answer

Huh. Good luck with that.

Best Answer

nope because coincidence can be explained through statistics. That anything has a chance of happening and if you wait long enough it will (this is beyond a personal level though)

Best Answer

I believe it is true for a number of reasons at least true for me maybe not everyone else

Best Answer