Never regret what you've done in the past, because at that moment is what you wanted to do and made you happy....
wendysosa wendysosa 22-25, F 13 Answers May 26 in Dating & Relationships

No. Plenty of stupid things make people happy for a moment but can be disastrous later. People need to get rid of this damn "yolo" mindset and realize that pleasure isn't the only thing in life.

Best Answer

I don't regret the things that made me happy. It's the things that seemed right, or felt good at the time that, in the end, made me unhappy that I regret.

Best Answer

Revenge was sweet ,... With a time released stink bomb under my oldest sisters bed

Best Answer

I do believe that..

Best Answer

true

Best Answer

No. Some choices I made were because I was afraid to follow my heart.

Best Answer

No, because not every choice you make will make you happy.

Best Answer

Kinda, but if what made you happy then was punching a granny in the face because she cut the line then cut the cheese and blamed it on you, I'd imagine you'll be filled with regret while you get filled by Big John in the prison showers :)

Best Answer

No, not everything I have done has been nothing I have wanted to do, nor has everything I have done made me happy.

Best Answer

I'd probably regret it if I accidentally ran over a puppy with my car ...

Best Answer