Same old ****, different year

Best Answer

New Age , new power resourcing with the solar usage. Not the polluting oils and gas.

Best Answer

I pray that you're right.

Best Answer

They've been proclaiming the end of time for a very long time now. What real difference does it make? Maybe the world will never end-but people will still keep on with their cry that the end times are a'comin'...

Best Answer

I think its how you view it...half empty or half full sort of thing.

Best Answer

probably end times

Best Answer

end of times

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Because what most people consider enlightenment is just new aged bullshit. I see the world as more polarized and less able to solve problems rationally.

Best Answer

Definitely not any "end times"

Best Answer

All and all it's just another brick in the wall !

Best Answer

Just keeping on a traashing.

Best Answer

We're NOT in the end times. That's some b.s. that fundamentalists talk about to justify destructive behavior and disregard of the future.
.
What this world badly needs is another Age of Enlightenment.

Best Answer

Good question, to me it feels we've built a huge house of cards and it is about to collapse. If (when?) it happens those who emerge on the other side will be enlightened.

Best Answer

*throw's machete at you*

Best Answer

Just cause I axed a question doesn't give you the right to fillet me. Cut it out.

Best Answer

neither

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

Nope, what?

Best Answer

I don't believe that

Best Answer