Not nearly as free as most people believe.

Best Answer

Define FREE, and I will answer your question. For the most part it is a Regimented, Rushing, Mass-Oriented, Technological society within which you can make little adjustments here and there. You can choose to be a doctor or a store manager, but there--whatever you do--you will find yourself back in the fast-paced regimentation. (switches music to Me & Bobby McGee by Janis Joplin)

Best Answer

NOT AT ALL this is a country where you shut it or get gutted i even started making a song about it<br />
how can you put a price tag on a life,<br />
a man been shot down bleeding on his wife,<br />
hospital can only stabilize him,<br />
he aint got no money so they gonna have to deny him,<br />
welcome to america land of the free,<br />
long as you shut up and dont have a voice like me,<br />
get hated, discriminated, jus because of your race,<br />
not judged by our insides but the look of our face,<br />
what kinda life are we living, what kinda love are we givin<br />
should be spreading better morals for our children,<br />
why we all in chains, whats the government hiding,<br />
are these the ones we elected or is congress lieing<br />
all i got so far but im not such a patriot of a country that i dont believe has the best intentions

Best Answer

It's good, I like the perspective. Thanks for sharing.

Best Answer

thanks alot

Best Answer

I don't think you can have a working society that's truly free. To work together as a group of people, there's going to have to be some compromise.

Best Answer

Hardly. The war on drugs proves it is not.

Best Answer

your profile pic is so perfect for the Q&amp;A section

Best Answer

Thanks, its what I made it for

Best Answer

No, the white cannot call a looser black a ____ but you can call a looser white a white trash. you cannot use the word retarded because it is mean, You cannot have an affair with your wife's approval (clinton) without getting potched by the society. eccept if you are a news woman you can dig for salmon in anderson coopers pants and makeout with navyman without any consequences.

Best Answer

Definitely not. Too few nekkid wimmin

Best Answer

No. I just got told off!!! So no.

Best Answer

no, nothing is truly free - and i think most Americans have grown somewhat complacent and naive about the nature of freedom,

Best Answer

Really...how so? By the way, I like that profile pic, is that your artwork...the colors are fantastic.

Best Answer

well even sunshine isn't free because we all have to work to stay alive - we are not born free because we have a whole biological and genetic heritage that determines much of our destiny, as does the culture, family and moment of history we are born into - on top of [and relating to] all these things the human mind is a slave to it's own fears and desires, perhaps one person in a hundred having the kind of higher consciousness that might actually be called free will - so without transcending these issues, as few do or can, political freedom isn't worth terribly much - indeed it often simply spoils people by convincing them they already have it made, and combined with material wealth, most people never leave that gilded cage - they run in circles and project all their unconscious turmoil onto the world or the government and ***** and moan about how other people are to blame for their problems [when US citizens are some of the luckiest people on the planet] --- but in the narrow political sense, the US is basically a free society, at least historically and relatively speaking

Best Answer

hope that wasn't too heavy - and thanks for the compliment - sadly i didn't paint this picture, i just recognized it as perfect for my avi here

Best Answer

It was not too heavy and I appreciated reading what you wrote, very well thought out...thanks for sharing :}

Best Answer

That would be a no, I believe

Best Answer

No. When either individual freedom OR order and law reach an extreme, the other is lost.

Best Answer

Obviously not

Best Answer

No, we never really were... The only freedom we have is within.

Best Answer

I'm free, but I can't answer for you :)))

Best Answer

that is the funniest thing I have heard all day, thanks I needed that.

Best Answer

hahaha, isn't it though, you're welcome :P

Best Answer

great legs and a sense of humor, you are the total package.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. Actually the U.S. is the LEAST free country in the developed world.

Best Answer