There over 800 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States and all it would take is a presidential signature on a proclamation and the attorney general's signature on a warrant to which a list of names is attached.
puck61 puck61 51-55, M 12 Answers Jul 12, 2011

Yes....our government at work under this jerk in the office of POTUS.

Best Answer

yeah. He was really threatening the old and the disabled today, wasn't he?

Best Answer

what horse **** this is

Best Answer

I don't know but if it were true I would not be in the least bit surprised...<br />
Successive US governments seem intent on sacking the US economy and security.<br />
So it appears they are deliberately diving the country off the edge into an abyss.

Best Answer

I've been noticing that. As if they want to break it down and rebuild it their way. Kind of like the way the military turns a civilian into a soldier.

Best Answer

I've been aware of this for a while now, good question. This all would require a large outlay of money & resources. In a time of cutbacks and curtailments I wonder how it became justified? It would also beg the question "for what reason?" What could possibly justify such a large incarceration of that scale?<br />
I can think of a couple of things: panic in the streets due to Economic Depression or hyperinflation (ala Weimar Republic or Argentina). Enormous groups of people out in the streets pillaging for food. Woops, there goes Posse Comitatus. Shall I invest in precious metals yet?

Best Answer

Economic collapse and the resulting civil unrest...if the masses get pissed off enough, I suppose they will need these facilities.

Best Answer

This is old news. Have you read about the millions of plastic coffins and the ridiculously long trains that'll be used to transport people to the camps?

Best Answer

yes. I was about to mention the coffins. It's funny how this story picked up steam and then lost momentum............

Best Answer

I've heard of this before. Sounds awful. What can we do?

Best Answer

I suppose if this is all for real, there's not much we can do.

Best Answer

Unfortunately, no. I do get depressed when I start thinking about all the doom and gloom events. Need to keep it out of mind

Best Answer

I am learning that ignorance IS bliss :o) I'm hanging around to take care of what I can :o)

Best Answer

I've heard of it too. What's it all about?

Best Answer

Well, there is a site that has the address and driving directions to each one of these "camps" for those who would like to look for themselves....I tell you, I don't want to believe it.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

It's possible, but I doubt the execution of such an order would go over well. Working for FEMA would suddenly become a VERY dangerous job.

Best Answer

I hope this sounds logical : Their to easy to escape from , Thats why their empty . ( Not to mention that Hollywood keeps making movies showing everyone how to escape ) , Funny But True .

Best Answer

good point. : )

Best Answer

I was thinking all those were created as a standby in case all the militia groups start going to war against the U.S. government, as they have been threatening to do for many years.

Best Answer

I doubt there are 800 "militia" members total in the entire country, let alone enough to fill 800 prisons.

Best Answer

Those guys are a joke, but several million desperate starving people with families wouldn't be.

Best Answer

:o/

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer