Yes. ***** donor.

Best Answer

That's the only legitimate answer I can think of. Pretty good :)

Best Answer

Yes, male prostitute. Women are crap at it compared with men.

Best Answer

Women are crap at being male prostitutes? Heck I agree with that one! =P

Best Answer

you can never say ALL, but in the Military-there are certain tasks that women can do-but not well enough as to NOT TO THREATEN THE TEAM'S safety. As for combat-all you femanists need to grow up. You also need to look into the study where Male soldiers were put into a cell. IN the next cell was a Female that they knew but could not see and these males were told that she was to be interigated. NOW THESE MALES KNEW THAT THIS WAS A STUDY and still the Primal Instinct of these Males was to protect and fear for the Female. THIS IS WHY Females should not be in harms' way-Males will break under the preasure of hearing their female/s being tortured-especially raped by the enemy. THEY CAN NOT HELP IT_and to hear their Female being raped and the Males "raping" her laughing and enjoying was over the top for a number of the Males in the study. We as Humans are still animals-we tend to either forget thid-or worse,..., deny it.

Best Answer

yeh if it involves strength and physical exercise. (though a few women are)<br />
Also in following law enforcement like a fascist or just getting the job done; but counter technicalities also matter.<br />
I am not very suited to fixing cars myself, but this does not matter as guys know guys who can right.

Best Answer

Well in my Trade there are no women,,,I'm an A/C technician,,and the only women are the few that work at the parts warehouse,,or dispatching...that's not to say one couldn't do it,,,it's just not something I feel they want to do....But I also feel women could never compete in professional sports with men at the same level...face it the male body is built different,,,

Best Answer

It all boils down to the individual. Some women are physically capable of doing heavy labor, others are not. Same goes for men also.

Best Answer