NotHisBabydoll NotHisBabydoll 41-45, F 101 Answers Sep 19, 2012 in Hobbies

i think tht marriage should be made of two equal partners and u should respect the others wishes but obey seems like a slave term

Best Answer

Good luck with that!

Best Answer

lol thanks cuz u no its been working for many ppl for alot of yrs u arnt one of the women who like 2 be treated as a lesser individual are u?

Best Answer

Couldn't Of Said Better Myself Agreed 100%.(:

Best Answer

NO, a woman should not have to obey a man. As a man, I don't see how my status and thinking are better than a woman's. Without women's influence, the world would be a more aggressive- warlike- and less compassionate/ loving place. Women have precious feminine attributes that men simply don't appreciate as much as the masculine ones, and a lot of women seem to have caved in by either taking on a more masculine/androgynous demeanor, or trying to subcribe to a man's sexual desires with suggestive dress attire. Women need to bring back femininity.

Best Answer

best answer given! very though provoking and thoughtful in your response")

Best Answer

It can be very hard to be confident enough to own femininity. Even in my marriage, and my husband loves me, I feel like being feminine earns me contempt and at best I am simply disregarded. Men don't seem to respect women unless we fight them and force them to see that we have value.

Best Answer

That's true... and completely irrelevant to the question at hand.

Best Answer

Maybe thats what works for them and they like it..Who are we to judge what goes on in others homes..If it does not affect you what do you care?

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

Relationships are about equality. You can't have a truly good and healthy relationship if both people don't believe they are on the same level. I believe in respect..not obey. They are very different. When people respect one another, they normally talk out the decisions they make any way so everything is mutual... there are no orders.

Best Answer

Hell no, I wouldnt want to marry a puppet

Best Answer

No fooking chance lol

Best Answer

I think that there are a lot of people around the world who have tried to make this kind of marriage work. I think it's extremely harmful to the woman and puts her in the role of being a child/slave in the relationship. Most men, especially young ones, are simply not capable of seeing and tending to the needs of their wives and so the woman goes without things she truly needs. The result is withdrawal, resentmen, depression, and a really lousy relationship. I saw it all in my parents, I tried to do it in my first marriage without even realizing it, and I'm sure I'll see it again. It makes me really sad.

Best Answer

Yawn

Best Answer

Guess you're entitled to your opinion too,lol.

Best Answer

wtf no are u crazy! girls arnt dogs we dont live to OBEY anyone. we're our own person and any guy who believes they should obey them and bow down to therer every comand is a Fckin assholee and idiot, like no if anyont should obey it should be the guy not the girl. girls arent made to be someones slave

Best Answer

No comment

Best Answer

They should respect each other, no one has to obey anyone.

Best Answer

No, but I'm not religious

Best Answer

And......you have a brain, and you're not afraid to use it, right?

Best Answer

A marriage (or any relationship) is a partnership of equals. While the responsibilities may be different, they are both responsible to the other. They must respect the other's right to disagree and give what they are able. When one starts taking it is no longer a relationship of equals. <br />
In the Christian bible when God says 'the woman should obey her husband.' It also says that 'the husband should love his wife as himself'. If the people truly love each other they will respect the other and work with them, not try to dominate them. If the husband is not considering his wife's needs and desires as equally important as his own, then he is failing in the marriage and creating undue stress. If he is treating her right and has the right attitude then she is free to obey him knowing that he cherishes her in all things and considers her opinions as if they were his own.

Best Answer

Why not???? I have to obey my wife or I get my *** handed to me!!!!

Best Answer

Ha! Good man, good man.

Best Answer

Good luck with that with me lmao "You can Obey and kiss my ***" Lmao

Best Answer

Hahaha...yup...me too... ;)

Best Answer

Nope. "Obey" means to follow orders, as if the husband is some kind of task master or superior. If you want a relationship like that, hire a hooker and pretend to be superior with her, she won't care, she doesn't want to contribute to your life in any way.. Telling your wife to "obey" shows a lack of respect for your wife's opinions and her thoughts, it also insults her intellect.

Best Answer

I believe that is a personal choice, between the husband and wife. I also believe, it is the business of no one else.

Best Answer

so the coffee wasnt good???

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hell No!

Best Answer

Thanks. I just read your question and got coffee all over my new shirt. The chance of any woman I deal with obeying their husband is so small as to be hilarious. That said I think that any person who just mindlessly obeys anyone is a spineless doormat, and personally I think I'd rather spend my life with someone a bit more independent.

Best Answer

Ha!! Sorry about your shirt....

Best Answer

I suppose, if I was a good little wifey, I'd clean that for you....

Best Answer

Obey is a strong word ...i mean if it works for a couple who are happy that way good luck to them, but i believe in reciprocation and asking not demanding...i think a woman should respect her man and vice versa.

Best Answer