kateykatez kateykatez 22-25 23 Answers Jul 16, 2009

You know maybe not, but it is still exciting to try.

Best Answer

No way. If you sat down and watched how many people buy a ticket in one day in one store you'd realize that your chances of winning is next to your mom confessing you were raised by gnomes. It's just a near impossible chance.

Best Answer

I heard that a person had a better chance at being hit by lightening then winning the lottery...

:/

Best Answer

No!...The odds are too high!.....anyway, my lottery win

was my great family!

Best Answer

Its highly unlikely, but i do like to dream!

Best Answer

the hope of winning it is what keeps me going sometimes. i won 25 bucks this morning. maybe this is the start of it lol

Best Answer

Can't win if you don't play!

Best Answer

Two words I try to avoid: never & always......

I buy the odd ticket but am under no illusions whatsoever

Best Answer

Have to play to win....

Best Answer

Well, probably not but it is nice to dream. My husband has hit a few times on the scratchoff tickets. About 10 years ago he won $10,000 on one and a few others ranging from $1 to $1000

Best Answer

no because before you can win you have to play it first before you can win it and i wont play it its a waste of money

Best Answer

Every single time I buy a ticket! I refuse to check my ticket for a couple of days, allowing myself to wonder what I would do with the winnings! How pathetically sad!

Best Answer

It is about the only avenue currently open to me to gain more finance so hope does spring eternally in this household. Frequently my wife and I get small wins but nothing greater than $3000 but maybe, just maybe our boat will come home.

Best Answer

My dad wastes $500 a month and sometimes more playing the lottery. You're a helluva lot better off using that money to wipe your ***.

Best Answer

Anything is possible, you are so right. Except this.

I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, not never, ever, never, ever, no in way, ever, never, never, ever, never, ever, ever

I will never, ever, ever, ever, ever, not never, ever, never, ever, no in way, ever, never, never, ever, never, ever, ever win.

Best Answer

I hope you all continue to believe you are going to be winners! Our state lottery funds college tuition for students maintaining a good GPA. We pay NOTHING for our twins to attend the university. Keep buying up those tickets, folks!

Best Answer

It's possibe I keep dreaming numbers and the last one was 33. That week they drew the powerball it was 33.

however, I might figure it out one day!:)

Best Answer

REAL SOON....It's just a matter of some more analyzing...maybe 42 and 45 for Saturday, Florida

Best Answer

Since I don't play.... no. :)

Best Answer