LittleLena LittleLena 36-40, F 13 Answers Aug 21, 2009

Yes it always does. But no one ever tells you about the earthquakes, land slides, title surges, christmas without snow, and the sunny vacation in the brochure hides the rain.

Life is what you put into it, is what you will get out of it. If you stay inside all day your not in life. Or if your depressed, that is a different story. I have never in my life seen so much depression in country's that have the most to offer. Think about that. Do you think a woman who just had her husband killed and her son taken away by a war lord, and still has 5 children to feed with not way of doing that has time to be depressed or whine.

I just thought of something. Perhaps depression is only a thing to be gotten with people with to much time on their hands. ( I am compassionate to those with serious depression)

Best Answer

Yeah and its happening baby, its happening!

Best Answer

yeah....it's just one seriously ****** up place....

Best Answer

Yes--your life will fall into place. But you must be a part of that plan. I beleive that a person just doesnt happen to be born into this world. We don't just blindly walk down a pathway to our destiny. You choose the direction your life will fall given obstacles you hurdle. The main objective should be the goals that you have set for yourself and the plan to arrive there. Always remember--there are a few tools that you will need to find your way. They are: humor, hope, fortitude, love and faith.

Best Answer

Yeah, just have to keep focused on the blessings....things could be a lot worse

Best Answer

There's a certain line of thinking that all our lives are already in place, and all that is required is our awakening to this fact, so that we don't fu(k away the rest of it on a couch somewhere.

Simple, but at least it places responsibility on the individual instead of this mystical entity called "life".

Best Answer

I don't know what "place" could possible be, so "no."

Best Answer

Life is what you make it. And if you do one positive thing the rest will fall into place.

Best Answer

i hope so..

or at least trip over it..

:)

Best Answer

Not really but here's to hoping. *cheers*

Best Answer

I am a puzzle, with pieces that belong to other puzzles, so this puzzle will never fall into place, get it.

Best Answer