do u have issues with her, what are they? do u get along? do you see each other? have u tried to fix your relationship?
psihateyou psihateyou 18-21, F 50 Answers Jul 9, 2011

No, how we turn out is not only decided by our parents but also an infinite number of other factors.

Best Answer

i used to,not anymore. my mom ruined me emotionally and there happened a lot many things that now even after years i have hard time sharing my feelings and getting close to anyone.

Best Answer

No, both my mother and father were great and I miss them every day

Best Answer

Not everyone has a good, kind or loving mother, sadly. But we all are a product of our parents to a large degree and we can learn from their failures just as much as we can from their triumphs. <br />
My own mother is a saint. She isn't perfect but in more ways than I can even mention, she exemplifies the kind of mother, person and wife I hope to be myself. If my girls can feel the same of me when they're my age, I will blame this entirely on my mother. :)

Best Answer

My mom is a very interesting person, I love her, and I would take a bullet for my mom. I do not think any parent is perfect but I can't blame her for the way I turned out, good or bad, she really has nothing to do with who I am. She influenced me aat times and she still do. We have a good friendship

Best Answer

"Blame" is not the right word for me but I do see how my mother, and father, both influenced me. How their choices for me affected my development into adulthood. They did the best they could, especially my mother, under very trying circumstances. I'm not sure I would have coped so well. <br />
There is a wider picture to think about too... the society and culture I was born into. Expectations society placed on them at the time. The school I went to, the teachers I had, the children I knew then. All of that goes in to making you "you". <br />
Everyone has that to think about. No matter what relationship you have, or had, with your parents.

Best Answer

We'll to a certain point. However, I can't blame my mother for some of the mistakes in my life, I have freedom of choice. You can't excuse your behavior every time due to poor up bringing.<br />
Have I fixed my relationship with my mother? WE keep our relationship at distance and she prefer's that way.

Best Answer

I do blame her for how I turned out. I am needy and jealous and angry. she adopted me when I was three and when I was ten she married a man and started putting him ahead of me so I felt unloved. still to this day.. we get along now (only because she is very sick) but deep down I am still angry with her. I think that is why I have chosen bad men in every relationship. I just don't know what a good man is. :(

Best Answer

To a certain extend I realize that growing up my mother didn't do the best of jobs instilling morals or a sense of responsibility in me, she scammed people all the time. On the other hand, she loves me very much and I know she tried her best. My grandparents are 10x worse so I guess given the circumstances she did well. I do blame her for my inability to trust people and have successful relationships, she is the ultimate man hater. We see each other but we have a dysfunctional relationship and I can't see us ever fixing it.

Best Answer

I saw a sign in a public toilet once ...it said "My mother made me a homosexual"...so I wrote underneath ..."If I give her the woll, would she make me one too !"

Best Answer

my mother and i never get along cause i always think that she don't care about me , she always fake that she loves me but she don't , she always leave me in bad positions like i'm nothing for her .she make me feel like i'm just like a slave for her .and i really don't like her cause she always make me mad :'(

Best Answer

really, I can't blame anyone, it is in the genes. But I sure do miss her, now that she has been gone for 12 years.

Best Answer

With only myself to blame, of course I blame shift.

Best Answer

No,I don't "blame" her or my father.I have a lot to thank both of them for.But of course every family is different,and I know many people cannot feel the same.

Best Answer

I don't apportion blame as such, but she had a very negative effect on me, borne out of her own insecurities and jealousies. I loved her.........after all, she was my mother, but I didn't like her at all...

Best Answer

Not any more, my mother was a very bad person, although this has affected me, I can choose whether or not to carry this around for the rest of my life. She gave me a bad start, but I choose not to let her still control me or affect how I live, love.<br />
If I carry this stuff around she is still abusing me, I've let it go. I'm responsible for my own life now, I am free.

Best Answer

Even though she left me when i was just 8 i still owe my life to her. I still remember her caring and loving affection towards me. I couldn't blame her for leaving me and we still have communication though. I think we are what we chose to be.

Best Answer

Nope, it was my fathers fault.

Best Answer

my parents did a good job raising me..any issues i have or have had ...are all my own doing.<br />
My mother's been dead in my life for longer than she was alive in it. Those who still have their mothers need to count their blessings.

Best Answer

I blame mine very much so. I know I "should'nt" but it really is her fault.

Best Answer