MissJuicyCouture MissJuicyCouture 16-17, F 8 Answers Jun 14 in Community

Oh I was just blocked by BackforInfo for god knows what, I am hundred percent sure she will fall under the category 'blocks people for no reason' :D

Best Answer

Smh. haha.

Best Answer

I rarely block any body.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Nope, only if they act like assses.

Best Answer

What should I do?<br />
About a month ago I started pasting the same question.....

Best Answer

I don't know..I've been blocked by so many people I've never even came in contact with, never even seen their profile, nothing. Do you block people for no reason?

Best Answer

That completely mystifies me that you get blocked. My gut instinct was you were pleasant, friendly and wouldn't misinterpret my innocent comments into some grand bizarre perversion. That turned out to be the case.

I wish you hadn't asked me that lol. There have been some times when I've been very tender due to whats happened around me and I possibly was a little block happy. It's been a rough few years.

Best Answer

you're very sweet badbinary. thank you. I'm not going to judge you because I don't know the reasons why, I don't know your past or anything. I'm sorry you've had a rough few yours and hope things get better for you.

Best Answer

I only block people who blocked me first

Best Answer

Same

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer