Yes I actually do! Thanks for letting me breath in that essense.

Best Answer

Yes, but...I feel guilty afterward. What gives me the right to only call on him when things seem unbearable??.. :-/

Best Answer

Hagen Daaz?

Best Answer

nope i am mad at him

Best Answer

Why are you mad?

Best Answer

it has been a very rough life

Best Answer

You're not given anything you can't handle- When the trail becomes too much that is when you are "taken" remember, our happiness depends on what WE do with our own lives. It's completely our decision wether people bring us down or not.

Best Answer

i hope it stays that way for you, but it really isnt that way for all of us

Best Answer

Sorry, can't agree - what about elderly people conned out of their life savings etc? Is that what they do with their own lives? Does that mean they are being more or less punished for trusting someone? And there are other examples too.

Best Answer

what about kids that are born with a terrible desease and have no chance in life

Best Answer

Actually, I just know that the small things are worth being angry about.... There is a reason for everything I believe that, I was told 2 years ago I have a untreatable kidney disease, At first i was angry but it taught me to love life.

Best Answer

like i said that is you, i am much older than you and have been through so mnay terrible things that were beyond my control, so dont tell me i dont have a right to be mad at God

Best Answer

Yes !

Best Answer