BlueNight99 BlueNight99 36-40, M 4 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in Parenting & Family

no no and no

Best Answer

not really. my sister is still supporting her adult kids, but they're almost ready to fly the nest

Best Answer

That would be my mother.

She could have just won the lottery yet she would still ask you to loan her 20 bucks.

Best Answer

yea mine is the same way. She could never handle money

Best Answer

I am that person in my family.

Best Answer

Shame on you

Best Answer

Go to hell.

Best Answer

it will catch up to you sooner or later. Not fun on the street

Best Answer

Been on the street. You? I had a fine time. Never wanted for anything. Keep your shame for yourself.

Best Answer

your name says it all LOL

Best Answer

You're a wonderful person. You judge others really well, and you are kind to those less fortunate to you, and you are compassionate and understanding, because you've been through it all, and everyone appreciates that about you. It's nice that you asked this question about bums, so that you could then vent your own self-hatred. Your name says you're a poor speller, but I don't think that makes you stupid or a bad person. Just someone who may have once made a mistake.

Best Answer

LOL I been down in out way to many times in my life. NO one and I mean NO one every in my family give me money. I pulled myself thru, even though my best friend, and I help each other out. My family would black mail me way to many times to get money out of me. Times are hard, but I got a job. I don't party, or blow money etc. I do help others, but they take advantage of me, so I don't pity those type. I used to make 80,000 a year before my accident, that wipe me dry of everything. My family and so could friends didn't waste no time to take everything from me. I keep a grudge for a very long time, and karma will come. I'm handicapted because of that accident, but I still work, and want to work. To many people want to sit on their *** at home on the x-box.

Best Answer

So, you bummed from a friend, because your family blackmails you. Well then, you're practically a saint in this regard.

Best Answer

I never bumed a friend, don't get your panties fired up. I met my friend in New york, he was on the street. I got him off, gave him a place to stay, etc. Since then he's been my friend for 15 years, and he returned help, while I was in the hospital. I was in a comma for 6 months. A true friend backs you up.

Best Answer

Your friend has paid his/her debt then. If there was a debt. The gift of giving is preceded by the gift of needing.

Best Answer

I'm not going to argue with you. I never expected a thing back from him, and I helped others that turned around and took all they could from me. There are takers and givers, and far too many takers.

Best Answer

Nevertheless, your friend repaid the debt. Money isn't everything. Sounds like you should be well aware of that.

Best Answer