I usually buy cigs online because http://www.cigs4girls.net/ save my money and time. It also gives me 5% discount for all my orders ;)
donnadon donnadon 26-30, F 8 Answers May 22, 2012

God No! Who knows what dangerous substances they put in them!

Best Answer

LMAO, because the regular ones are so safe.

Best Answer

Yes. That is the joke.

Best Answer

I definitely do for already 2 years, and I am very satisfied about my choice.<br />
Usually I buy from smokerjim.net but there are other great shops with discounts and pretty young ladies with accent :) They are just cute!

Best Answer

didn't know you could, hmmmmm have to check it out.But since I can go across the state line here and get them for less then half price: Wash st cigs: 9.15 a pack Idaho: 3.57 a pack

Best Answer

yeah . . . I tried that until after a couple of month received a bill to pay state tax . . . won't be doing that again . . .

Best Answer

yes... I also smoke them online... an 8 year old Chinese boy is smoking a cigarette I bought online for me just as I'm typing... I hope I don't get lung cancer...

Best Answer

not really got rip off twice

Best Answer

No. o: Why would you when you can walk to any store and buy them?

Best Answer

I suppose so.

Best Answer

In my town cigarettes are very expensive for example for one pack I should pay $10, but via internet I pay $10 for a carton (10 pack). And the taste of tobacco is much better ;)

Best Answer