God No! Who knows what dangerous substances they put in them!

Best Answer

LMAO, because the regular ones are so safe.

Best Answer

Yes. That is the joke.

Best Answer

I definitely do for already 2 years, and I am very satisfied about my choice.<br />
Usually I buy from smokerjim.net but there are other great shops with discounts and pretty young ladies with accent :) They are just cute!

Best Answer

didn't know you could, hmmmmm have to check it out.But since I can go across the state line here and get them for less then half price: Wash st cigs: 9.15 a pack Idaho: 3.57 a pack

Best Answer

yeah . . . I tried that until after a couple of month received a bill to pay state tax . . . won't be doing that again . . .

Best Answer

yes... I also smoke them online... an 8 year old Chinese boy is smoking a cigarette I bought online for me just as I'm typing... I hope I don't get lung cancer...

Best Answer

not really got rip off twice

Best Answer

No. o: Why would you when you can walk to any store and buy them?

Best Answer

I suppose so.

Best Answer

In my town cigarettes are very expensive for example for one pack I should pay $10, but via internet I pay $10 for a carton (10 pack). And the taste of tobacco is much better ;)

Best Answer