I broke off a 2 year relationship, and a few months after thought I would try EH, well after paying money and answering all the questions.... didn't they match me up with the guy I just broke up with.... I lost all faith then.

Best Answer

I see the adverts on TV and think they sound too good to be true. I've never tried it but I would guess that it's expensive and probably not that much better than any other dating site.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

I figure it's the usual thing: 50 guys to every woman and the women are anti-social psychos.

Best Answer

Ugh! ! why are you always so anti-women!
Men are the psychos!

Best Answer

I'm not anti-women. It's just that women are more likely to have the characteristics that royally **** me off.

Best Answer

I wouldn't pay for what should happen naturally. From what I've noticed around me, you aren't so different from other people, that you need a 100 point matching system just to get a date. But then again, maybe I'm not a difficult type of person to match.

Best Answer

It can work, same as any way of meeting people. It can fail too--you sign up and hope for the best, I think.

Best Answer