I call them unhealthy.

Best Answer

Depending on where you are, it's either soda, pop, soda pop, soda water, or a coke. Where I currently live it's a coke, no matter what flavor it is.

Best Answer

Where are you, Texas?

Best Answer

Close, Arkansas. I lived in Texas when my dad was stationed at Fort Hood.

Best Answer

I think this is an American thing. In the UK, we don't have a generic word for it. We call it lemonade, or cola, or orangeade, or whatever it is. If we absolutely have to refer to the whole bunch, we call them "fizzy drinks" (or "soft drinks", but that can apply to anything that's not alcoholic - orange juice, say).<br />
Soda is soda water, the stuff you have with whisky. I think it might be called seltzer in the US?

Best Answer

he's havin' a lil jab stab at the midwest lol

Best Answer

It's soda! SODA do You hear me? ......... What do you think I am a TIN CAN?

Best Answer

Pop!!!!!

Best Answer

It's a pop 2 ppl lyk me, it's a soda to u and it's confectioners carbonation to Willy Wonka.

Best Answer

I say Soda or just Coke, no matter what drink you are getting. It's so funny and such a bad term to use that it's funny.

Best Answer

I know right?! I hate the word "pop." I hate that I sometimes say it. ugh. It's soda.

Best Answer