I don't see anything wrong with talking to your bf/gf everyday.. Communication is key to a good relationship, and you don't have to talk to them 24/7 7 days a week, but a few minutes at least lol to make sure the person is okay, see what they are doing, or to make plans to hang out together.. I love talking to my boyfriend everyday! I just love hearing his voice lol!

Best Answer

No.. I find it annoying. I don't like it done to me, so I wouldn't do that to someone I care about. <br />
We see each-other on the weekends and in the middle of the week we have a chat, or if something important came up there may be a few extra calls.<br />
I've dated clingy men in the past and felt dread when the phone rang. <br />
I am so much happier now.

Best Answer

So just because a boyfriend would text you "good morning" everyday and "good night" everyday, you would consider them clingy?

Best Answer

I do both all day.

Best Answer

i use to talk to my ex every single day but we'd be together for 3years so it was kinda mandatory

Best Answer

i am married and call my husband at every break, some days i get annoyed with it and don't call and he asks what was up with it when we talk/see next. just depends on moods

Best Answer

depends . if you live with them or not:) either way, no matter what you do, having the exact same routine every single day beomes a bit dull. if you love texting every day take a little break now and then. go see her instead of calling, go outside and practice face to face talks:D

Best Answer