tjschira tjschira 22-25 20 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Politics

It affects everyone , sadly.

Best Answer

I am an American and American politics affects the quality of the air I breathe, the food I eat, and the water I drink. If you don't think it affects you too you better take another look.

Best Answer

Even though it did my career no good, I got a 4-year degree in political science. Yes, it affects all of us. Big time. You just have to learn about how.

Best Answer

Canadian, have family in the Middle East, born in Pakistan so yepp, sadly.

Best Answer

I still think there is nothing more entertaining than American politics - especially the local and regional races - that's where it really gets nasty.

Best Answer

I'm American and it affects me a lot. If it goes wrong it could affect everyone just as the wrong election in Germany in 1932 did, and in much the same way. The National Socialist Labor Party must be rejected.

Best Answer

I think this might be the last election in which I vote.<br />
But I say that every time!<br />
I'm sick and tired of voting for the lesser of 2 evils!

Best Answer

I care about politics only because it most definitely affects me, my family, how the world perceives me, the cost of everything I do or have to pay, etc. I don't care about politicians. I see that side of politics as a game that rich people play when they get bored and can't spend money on anything useful.

Best Answer

olitics effects and affects EVERYONE ! Do I care about it? Only as far as when is it going to take more from me...<br />
You see the government is being RUN by big business. NAFTA was the biggest thing that killed the American wrok force, and it was big business that pushed it through.

Best Answer

It doesn't directly affect me, since I'm not American, but I do care. Although we all know nothing's going to change with these 2 candidates. Besides that, I have never understood why America is all about democrat or republican and no one even takes a look at other parties?

Best Answer

I am American and It doesn't effect me. One Guy or another It's just a Show,to make People THINK they have a Say. Anyone that believes it is Naive . :)

Best Answer

As long as Canada supplies the oil there shouldn't be any problems

Best Answer

No and no. If you let anything that the pre-arranged governments of the world do, then they have won. The less notice you take of them, the more peace you have.

Best Answer

I live in America, thus, American politics impact my daily existence, thus, I care about them..

Best Answer