Or you're just here to chill have fun and vent.
JustAnotherOptimisticSoul JustAnotherOptimisticSoul 22-25, M 7 Answers Aug 18 in Doing Good

No. Absolutely not!!!!

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

This is the internet..... social media.... this is not real. The majority of people out here are not what they appear to be. Who would I want to get to know some child who wants attention by claiming to be a cutter???

Best Answer

not everyone is fake. are you fake?

Best Answer

There are certainly things that I will not tell you about myself. What I post here is not fake, but the majority of what I see on others' posts seems to be fake

Best Answer

that's understandable.

Best Answer

If I want to get to know someone, I will meet them face to face.

Best Answer

that is the right way to do it. but why meet someone from the internet face to face when not knowing them?

Best Answer

I don't meet people from the internet face to face.

Best Answer

I like personal levels.

Best Answer

I deeply care about someone on here, and have been cogitating recently on the ups and downs of narcissism. Maybe sometime in the future i would use EP more to explore the caring part of human nature, for i got strange forebodings on what is commonly referred to as fun. Vehement acidic venting in that vein of thought appears cleaner and more healthy.

Best Answer

I only care about getting to know my friends, anyone else I'm just here to have fun.

Best Answer

I have gotten to know some people here on a more personal/private level; I do care about my friends here and others.

Best Answer