unAmigo unAmigo 31-35, M 16 Answers Dec 10, 2012 in EP

If it concerns sex with children, animals and anything of those sorts then he's deleted. And even if he's not joined a group, Finding him/her commenting to a story, giving a rate up for such stories, then he's deleted also.

Best Answer

Where are you from?

Best Answer

Purr-r-rr

Best Answer

@Mars do I sound like out of this world?=p

Best Answer

I'm pretty open, but if it was a group that advocated s3x with children or animals, that might be an issue...

Best Answer

No, I don't care if people have oppositional viewpoints. As long as they willing to respect my views, and their views are substantiated and not predicated on mere bias or ignorance.

Best Answer

nope... as long as my friend is safe and well...

Best Answer

No, I understand and appreciate people differ.

Best Answer

Don't care!! LIVE AND LET LIVE!

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I wouldn't care as long as they were really my friend. However, if it was a really bad group and it would cause harm to others then I'd have to confront them about it... and possibly fight them in a Super Saiyan war!!! :D

Best Answer

No, I don't have the right to tell them what they can or can't do.. There choice, and if I don't like it too bad, I will have to deal with it, not them!...

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

What would you object to?

Best Answer