1alwaysdreaming 1alwaysdreaming 18-21, F 27 Answers Dec 18, 2013 in Community

fake people online making me feel sick!

Best Answer

Sadly, I've come to expect it. I try to be very careful about who I get close with online. Constant vigilance!

Best Answer

No because I don't plan on meeting them in person. Also I don't give any information about myself nor do I have a photo so it doesn't bother me.

Best Answer

I guess there is not much one can do about it.

Best Answer

A little bit, yea.

If I'm being honest, I expect the same in return.

But I suppose I'm here to listen and read stories of other people... And those are all very real. So I guess it's not awful if they lie about superficial things.

Best Answer

Not really..... I take that into consideration.

Best Answer

Not really

Best Answer

Not a bit.

Best Answer

Depends on what they'll gain from lying.

Best Answer

not gonna let it get to me. I have a real life and im not going to meet them. its just a fact of life. In an online setting where you dont know them. there is going to be a factor of deception.

Best Answer

I assume everything online is a lie until I verify it.

Best Answer

I care.....because I prefer to interact with real people rather than someone's fantasy creation.

Best Answer

Not a big fan of deception my self. Fake answers or wrong info could be damaging.

Best Answer

I accept the fact that a portion of people do exactly that. I am not going to worry about it though. I figure I will never meet any of those individuals anyway.

Best Answer

Nah..especially women..it's probably safer for them to lie.

Best Answer

No. On a dating site people expect genuine people, i get that. But EP is not that kind of site.

Best Answer

No as along as they don't have harmful intentions.

Best Answer

yehp

Best Answer

No, unless they try to interact with me. Then we have a problem.

Best Answer

Yeah because my name is clearly iamespada. ... I couldn't care less to be fair.

Best Answer