lollyluv101 lollyluv101 13-15, F 103 Answers Feb 21, 2012

I am BI, but even if I was straight I would not care even IF they hit on me. Frankly, if a guy hits on another guy it means he appreciates how well you take care of you self, at the very least it's a compliment.<br />
My answer is, I don't care.

Best Answer

So cute.

Best Answer

nope could care less. never had interest in same sex as me but to those that do good luck. i can totaly understand lesbians . how can ya not love woman?? they soooooo sweeeet!!!!!!!

Best Answer

No I dont care, they are still people, its just their choice who they want to have relationships with. I have lots of gay and bi friends, they are beautiful people

Best Answer

That is a great attitude

Best Answer

I don't really THINK that it is CHOICE ... it is an identity / orientation that one is born with for the most part ... don't you think ??

Best Answer

Yes i agree

Best Answer

It's hardly a choice alive. You are sexually what your genes make you.
Choice is a dangerous word in this context, it allows Homophobic bigots to accuse people of 'choosing' to be gay/bi, When they should choose to be straight.

Best Answer

I have gay, straight and bi friends. It shouldn't matter about a persons sexual orientation all that matters is the person in general.

Best Answer

I am strait and I don't care I like people in general

Best Answer

I could care less, everyone's got their own style just because it's wrong to some doesn't mean it's wrong completely

Best Answer

Nope! To each their own feeling. I am not but friendship shouldn't care either way.

Best Answer

I don't care what anyone's sexual orientation is .... and; I don 't see why anyone else cares either .... <br />
We all have our sexual identity and it really isn't ANYONE's business unless we are in a romantic /sexual relationship with them ...

Best Answer

don't care i never ask anyone what they are, i treat everyone as a humanbeing. i don't say this is my gay friend or he is my straight friend.

Best Answer

i dont mind what people prefer, but i am straight so i wouldn't like anyone who is not straight to chat me up!

Best Answer

You have a mouth in your face, tell them politely that you're straight/not interested.

Best Answer

No, because I'm bi.

Best Answer

No, it's none of my buisness and it is who they are

Best Answer

No, love isn't about gender. It's about being with someone you really care about.

Best Answer

I don't care. Partly because I am bi and that would be hypocritical, but mostly because it is none of my business and I don't want it to be.

Best Answer

Heck no. If smoeone cares they need to move to outer space where they can be the only ******* alive.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I think you'd find a large colony of them taurasiwade.

Best Answer

Nope, I don't care. I am bi myself. I cannot relate to anyone who has a problem with another persons sexual nature or personal habits when no harm is done.

Best Answer

I have to admit I take notice of sexuality. Most gay people are fine. I have mates that are gay. One time though I had an experience where a friend tried to convince me I was gay so he could get with me. It was an experimental time for me but I'm glad I didn't have a bar of it. It was a pretty damned awkward situation though. Have had a distrustful bias ever since.

Best Answer

That's no different from the creepy chicks who try to convert gay men and the dudes who try to convince lesbians they just need to ride the right ****. *rolls eyes* it's not a gay people thing. It's a stupid people thing.

Best Answer

Well yeah, I will say it's more likely to happen if you have differing sexualities so it is a good idea to keep tabs. It can definitely be an ignorance thing as well. I was once in love with a lesbian believe it or not. Didn't try to turn her hetero knowingly though. I didn't find out she was a lesbian until she told me after like a month of flirting etc. That sucked, lol.

Best Answer

So what do you think when you, or anyone else who is straight, pesters another straight person for a date.
Have you a distrustful bias towards persistant straight people?

Best Answer

I have a distrustful bias towards most people. I don't think a whole lot of good about girls neither, even if they're not trying to pick me up.

Best Answer

sexually - I am straight and am attracted to guys.<br />
Mentally / emotinally / intellectually - I am attracted to any one that is open, honest, and has a lving heart.....I would accept ANYONE......as a freind...if they are respectful to others....and we can share our experainces, support each other, brainstorm together, encourage each other...HELL YEAH!....<br />
What makes them feel sexually arounsed...( orientation..male /femal)...IS so totally a fraction..of who they are....<br />
You may over look a best freind.....or a total blessing...that may be in the form of a person that has a different orientation..<br />
My family that is my own blood...has been so ****** up to me...I opened my eyes to the rest of the world....and I have recieved some of the best acceptace and love from "non-mainstream"..people...<br />
Good and loving.....is good and loving..period...regaurdless.of sexuality

Best Answer

It's a shame that you can't apply this standard of logic to your own family problems EF. And to getting your life sorted out.

Best Answer

I can respect anyone who respects and treats me well. <br />
"So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets" (Matthew 7:12).

Best Answer

Yes I need to know there motives better especially if its a bi man here in georgia I rather know for my safety wellbeing if he is apirate booty getter like he wants to know if I munch carpets

Best Answer