Does it matter who, and how many people (act as if they) like you? Why? Personally, I almost like acting as the antagonist. It is so much more exciting...and by the end of the day...more people seem to want to be around you...? Wtf is that all about?
Ferric67 Ferric67 36-40, M 19 Answers Sep 28, 2012 in Parenting & Family

No.<br />
I've always walked to the beat of my own drum. I don't care about trends or what's fashionable.<br />
I dig myself. And if other people dig me, that's cool. If not, that's cool to.

Best Answer

As long as I have a few good friends, I'm content.

Best Answer

It is better to be respected. I don't mind if I weren't popular but it helps in the Morris dancing and music circles if you are reasonably well liked.

Best Answer

I care to be as friendly as I can.If people take a dislike to me,to my character well that is their perogative !

Best Answer

No, i make my own tracks in life, popular = big credit card bills trying to keep up with unearthly people.

Best Answer

Not in the slightest.

Best Answer

well it would boost my ego if i had a large fan ba<x>se and signed some autograph pics of myself FurryFace , heck i'd love it and i would love my fans always

Best Answer

Not in the slighest.

Best Answer

Not that much..

Best Answer

Only with a certain specific group of women

Best Answer

I've cared. I mean, I've never wanted to be popular. Always seems to be exhausting to have to continue to be somebody that I am not.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Depends on who the crowd is ;D

Best Answer

You're always popular in my book Sunshine

Best Answer

I am more of a 1:1 kinda girl.... my focus is intense and I like to provide my undivided attention to my selected audience ;D xoxoxo

Best Answer