Can't I care about it all? I guess the whole world, because my country is a part of that world. Without the rest of the world, not sure how we would fare.

Best Answer

...is my country not in the world? lol

Best Answer

The world.

Best Answer

I care about my country because I have family here and I prioritize them over anyone else. Not saying I don't care about the world.

Best Answer

My country. How can we help the rest of the world if we can't help ourselves?

Best Answer

i care about my loved ones.

i have no idea what to do about with the world, in general.

Best Answer

The world.

Best Answer

I care about what's going on in my country---but I'm not blind enough to imagine if the world's on fire it won't reach me soon.

Best Answer

My own country mainly, because without a strong America the world is in worst shape.

Best Answer

My own country, ftw

Best Answer

One and the same thing as far as I'm concerned.

Best Answer

My own country. We are the world. We are the most likely to be influential, but believe me, countries like China and India are not going to show any care for the world if it means a cut in income. We are such hypocrites. We deny the Keystone pipeline, and in doing so we leave a carbon foot print a hundred times bigger!!

Best Answer

My country.

Best Answer

Guess. Go ahead. I'll even give you a hint. My own c_ _ _ __y.

Best Answer