GettingOverShit GettingOverShit 18-21, F 33 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Health

I used to quite often...Now, I am who I am and if they don't like it...well it's their problem, not mine. :p

Best Answer

only if i know they love me.

Best Answer

I do care what people think of me (some people but not everyone) and try to act with decorum, however, I'm not so concerned as to change who I am or what I believe or not to express my opinion.

Best Answer

Apart from some very good friends, no

Best Answer

Partially on specific things that puts me in fear of humiliation, but mostly no because I believe you can never make anyone satisfied so just be yourself.

Best Answer

not any more.

Best Answer

That would ruin a lot of things about me if I did.

Best Answer

I would prefer people to have a good opinion of me but I'm not going to lose any sleep over worrying what they think. Life's too short to waste time worrying about it. Most people care to some extent, though, despite what they may tell you.

Best Answer

Hell to the F***** no!

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

actually yes i do

Best Answer

honestly,no

Best Answer

Hell no!

Best Answer

sometimes I do. Sometimes I need to let it go... gotta move on...

Best Answer

Not in the least anymore. I am finally living out my fantasy to feminize myself and don't care who knows it. I am actually hoping the neighbors see me and realize that a woman now lives in apt. 102

Best Answer

To be honest, I gave up worrying what people think of me a long, long time ago.

Best Answer

i care them.... because i don't what they think of me..... i love them more than my life..!!

Best Answer

If I care about the person then yes - if I don't, then no.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Nope, My circle of friends know me and who and what I am! Nobody else matters.

Best Answer