I said 'hello' to two people I know today, and both ignored me. Was it something I said?
NotRyan NotRyan 26-30, M 14 Answers Jul 10, 2012

Since you're talking about "real life"...yeah, that ****** me off. Even a smile and a nod will do. (Is that so hard, you @$$holes who say nothing???)

Best Answer

Bunch of snobs they are!

Best Answer

Indeed!

Best Answer

I care, I think people who cannot part their lips to mutter a greeting are rude a-holes.

Best Answer

They're not worth another greeting from me, that's for sure.

Best Answer

Yes. Even with strangers- it's just not polite. <br />
If it were with people I know, then I'd probably try to find out why I'd been snubbed. But, regardless, it would probably change our relationship....strange how indicative such a little thing can be.

Best Answer

A little goes a long way.

Best Answer

I wouldn't take it personally unless maybe they were close friends. Sometimes people get a lot of messages and some like to do other things here and don't feel like getting back to messages right away

Best Answer

It was actually my neighbor. We used to hang out a lot and play video games. But I moved in with my sister and haven't seen her in 9 months. Today I saw her, said hello and she just kept on walking.

Best Answer

I do that sometimes and say hi to people then when I am ignored I feel ignored, but I won't stop saying hi to people because it's who I am I love those who don't love me but never will you catch me vying for their attention.

Best Answer

strike them off the x-mas card list....

Best Answer

Hells yea!

Best Answer

EP? no not really... IRL... yes

Best Answer

No, not really. Some people greet you on the street, and some don't, but it doesn't bother me either way.

Best Answer

I guess it would be a waste of time to get worked up over something so unimportant.

Best Answer

On many occasions I have had people show interest in me by fanning me, when I respong and the do not...so what?

Best Answer