sizzzlin69 sizzzlin69 31-35, F 14 Answers Feb 12, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I use to buy her jewelry. I use to buy her flowers. I use to take her out to a nice dinner. I use to get nothing in return. So I stopped getting her jewelry, flowers or dinner. What's the ******* point right? Wrong! Slap her on the *** and say "Love you babe!" At least now I can say I got a piece of ***!

Best Answer

Nope. Cause all threw the year i buy her flowers, cards, candy, and other stuff. On v day, its just a normal day execpt that i cook dinner. So she can have something to brag about when she go back to work.

Best Answer

This is what I'm talkin bout! :)

Best Answer

thats the way it should be. but in order to really make this day pointless. what i did was take her flowers to her job or have a delivery man go there and give her a gift. or some nites have rose pedals leading from the front door to the tub that awaits a nice hot bubble bath, then roses to the bedrom for her outfit. all while i sit at the table waiting with a rose her to arrive. i used to spoil my xwife. she tells me that all the time. she also tells me that if i wasnt a bad cheater, we would still be married till this day. lol.

Best Answer

Fukin oath !<br />
Doing the romantic thing fir the wife, home cooked meal, flowers , scented candles, soft music& then a massage. Once she is naked & face down, I will then tie her to the bed with her legs wide open, blindfold her, & put a **** vid on in the background & have my way with her :)

Best Answer

That's a V Day to melt my heart! Hehe

Best Answer

Yes, but I get sex toys. Flowers and candy are temporary and generic.

Best Answer

Perfect husband ;)

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

It's not Valentine's Day without a valentine it's just Single Awareness Day

Best Answer

What choice do I have? Either that or get my arse kicked!

Best Answer

Valentine's day is just another day we can't do more. We usually wear some sexy red under garments and go out that's about the only difference

Best Answer

Yes take her out for a nice seafood dinner. So she can have several dozens of oysters. Then we can celebrate steak and BJ day on March 14

Best Answer

i thought i was going to but my now ex told me 2 days ago he didnt ever love me </3

Best Answer