rchaire rchaire 18-21, M 12 Answers Jan 10, 2012

Sure, but I don't flaunt my junk

Best Answer

Yes at our gym there are change rooms for men and women Occasionaly aa woman will wander into the mens , by accident?? she looks around and leaves I have never had the nerve to go into the womens but would like to <br />
Yes, we are naked in the change room There are open showers We can all see what the other guy looks like Some are erect and looking

Best Answer

Hahaha...yes I do...every day at the gym! I love to let my pubes hang out in the "pubic" locker room!

Best Answer

wow realy you do that

Best Answer

The locker room wasn't considered very PUBLIC when I was in school...

Best Answer

No. I don't think Australia really sees that as socially acceptable....

Best Answer

I think it depends on what part of the country you're from. I live in north qld and almost every change room/locker room is open and doesnt have any stalls. At gyms they do, but at public pools and the beaches they are all communal and a lot of people especially 30+ get changed where they want. During high school I would always use a towel, but now I dont even care I go to the pool 3 times a week and ***** off for a shower. Some people wear their boardies or speedos in the shower but most wear nothing up here.

Best Answer

Yeah, I'm from FNQ. I swim regularly. Never seen a communal change room or a naked woman in the shower. Ever.

Best Answer

That's so weird, and kind of sad. So many people are raised on the beach up here. My parents swim a little bit when they get a chance (I don't live or swim with them anymore, just going off what they have told me in my younger years) and they said every older person up this way was raised to shower before and after swimming and nobody showers in their clothes. Mum said back in her day the showers were all open on the beach and they didn't care they just got naked. When I was a young kid she used to take me into the women's showers at the local pool (what most most mothers do with young children) and she was always naked in the open showers with me. I swim a few times a week and the only stalls at my local pool are toilet cubicles, the showers are just open along one wall with benches along the other side.

I think it sucks that so many people are self conscious these days. Apart from swimmers, i reckon 99% of people around my age (22) would never be caught naked in a public change room. I don't even think twice about doing it in clothes

Best Answer

I didn't when I was in high school.

Best Answer

I can't swim in my work clothes and I can't work in my swim suit. So yeah, I change in public in the locker room. All the other men have the same equipment. Some are young, some are old, some are fat and some are skinny. What is all the fuss about?

Best Answer

Yep :)

Best Answer