Yes. I talk very respectfully and never use swear - language, which I use almost all the time I'm at school, but never at home, never in front of my mom or dad ;D

Best Answer

No. I don't cuss.

Best Answer

yes, i try not to swear or talk about anything personal (relationship wise). I try to act respectful and act like the person the want to see. I rarely share personal details to them about my relationships. This is a very opposite way I was as a teen, i've somehow grown up and want to show respect and a "put together" in front of them. I do not think this is the healthiest thing because my parents never openly discussed sex and when it did come up i was punished (grounded) and shamed for it. And because of that I have had to deal with issues from this

Best Answer

when they were around to be around, yes, i did. for one, because demanded. for the other, out of deep respect.

Best Answer

the less theiy know the better because theyre authatatian and make mountains out of molehills,we get along because i respect them but dont tell them my every thought but i dont lie about where i go and what im doing

Best Answer

nope my parents are my are my best friends and know the real me and know how i feel about things. they know that i will say "if you dont like it then too bad not my problem?"

Best Answer

I used to yes because my parents were very strict so I had to always watch what I say in front of them. So glad I don't have anything to do with them anymore..

Best Answer

of course , who doesn't , were little angels , and all of a sudden your friends are angels too

Best Answer

I just keep cussing to a minimum just to show respect and because I love my mom and dad.

Best Answer

yeah, i put on the blank face.

Best Answer

Yeah I swear less when mums around even now lol

Best Answer

Nope. My mommy loves me just the way I am :-) haha!

Best Answer

oh hell yes... best behaviour

Best Answer