totallying totallying 22-25, M 15 Answers May 9, 2012

Yes. I talk very respectfully and never use swear - language, which I use almost all the time I'm at school, but never at home, never in front of my mom or dad ;D

Best Answer

No. I don't cuss.

Best Answer

yes, i try not to swear or talk about anything personal (relationship wise). I try to act respectful and act like the person the want to see. I rarely share personal details to them about my relationships. This is a very opposite way I was as a teen, i've somehow grown up and want to show respect and a "put together" in front of them. I do not think this is the healthiest thing because my parents never openly discussed sex and when it did come up i was punished (grounded) and shamed for it. And because of that I have had to deal with issues from this

Best Answer

when they were around to be around, yes, i did. for one, because demanded. for the other, out of deep respect.

Best Answer

Yes I try not to talk about sexual things and I don't swear much in public when im home I don't care I talk about whatever.

Best Answer

the less theiy know the better because theyre authatatian and make mountains out of molehills,we get along because i respect them but dont tell them my every thought but i dont lie about where i go and what im doing

Best Answer

nope my parents are my are my best friends and know the real me and know how i feel about things. they know that i will say "if you dont like it then too bad not my problem?"

Best Answer

I used to yes because my parents were very strict so I had to always watch what I say in front of them. So glad I don't have anything to do with them anymore..

Best Answer

of course , who doesn't , were little angels , and all of a sudden your friends are angels too

Best Answer

I just keep cussing to a minimum just to show respect and because I love my mom and dad.

Best Answer

yeah, i put on the blank face.

Best Answer

Yeah I swear less when mums around even now lol

Best Answer

Nope. My mommy loves me just the way I am :-) haha!

Best Answer

oh hell yes... best behaviour

Best Answer