Post
ashless ashless 22-25, F 5 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Health

Your Response

Cancel

I have.. Or with my other finger nails.. And no? I don't think you can die from it. Lol... I've done it for a long time.

Best Answer

i know i wasn't being serious lol

Best Answer

if you injest enough acetate its very harmful

Best Answer

i don't think so i've done it before but now i have braces cant really do much haha

Best Answer

yep that is why i stopped biting my nails for such a long time lol

Best Answer

No I don't but, Nail polish is poisonous if ingested or inhaled. The ingredients that are known to be poisonous include toluene, butyl acetate, and ethyl acetate. Symptoms of being poisoned by nail polish include nausea, vomiting, and abdominal pain.

Best Answer

did you look that up?

Best Answer

Yes, I did for your benefit.

Best Answer

Gee, I hope not!

Best Answer

seriously, i'd be dead so many times.

Best Answer

Related Questions