JustMeMyselfAndI25 JustMeMyselfAndI25 22-25, F 9 Answers Jun 30 in Community

Of course I do. Friends are actually people you know and have something in common with. Not sure how people can "add" everyone .. those aren't friends, that's just amassing a bunch of names for whatever reason.

Best Answer

I do not seek out no friendship in the outside world. I do not feel right now that I can entrust or trust anyone. All that plays in my mind are past hurts and past remarks made by others. I don't believe there exists right now that one person who will be loyal and faithful to me.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi newstrongerme <br />
a little care but if they are not the friends for me it will not endure so no need to worry. I mean how can you know and how can you vet people?<br />
:)

Best Answer

hell yea

Best Answer