Jishop Jishop 22-25, M 10 Answers Mar 4 in Community

Just type here

Best Answer

I don't let other answers influence me.

Best Answer

I answer first, then read the answers. If I have given the same answer as someone else, but after they did, I delete my answer.

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer.

Best Answer

Thanks for giving the answer that deserved it

Best Answer

I don't read answers of other people.<br />
Let them freely express their opinions, and me mine.<br />
My answer particularly serves my own aims: I converse with the asker, using the answer to write another article on Facebook, then adding a Haiku for another article on Wordpress.com. <br />
I used to continue my conversations with askers.<br />
Wishing that through this conversation, I will have more friends to share the teachings of Baha'u'llah, which are completely new for this Age of human maturity.<br />
I have not found any people who respond long enough like me.<br />
I really love this freedom and independence.

Best Answer

With long and personally though out answers, I can see why you aren't concerned about the possibility of repeating someone else's answers and wasting space. But don't you ever, obviously not for a question like this one- more for a more thought provoking question, want to read other people's answers first to help inform your own? To learn from the work already done by the minds of others, and gain from their perspective?

Best Answer

Done both.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

both.

Best Answer