I collect Christmas ornaments and Disney pins. I use to collect spoons and beanie babies, stamps, pokemon cards.
therealxtina therealxtina 26-30 80 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Community

i collect people who collect stuff..... i find it easier than finding stuff on my own.

Best Answer

I collect souls.. (evil laugh)

Best Answer

sweet memories

Best Answer

youre going to laugh but cool rocks & coins

Best Answer

I used to collect invertebrate fossils. Not any more. Being out in the field and understanding what I am observing is more important to me now. I've given away my collection to a university, and a lot of nice, but less important stuff to kids or teachers.

But, what really put the stake through the heart of my enjoying collecting were the big spenders buying up so many specimens just for bragging rights rather than using them for a touchstone to understand life on earth. Screw that. They have rocks and I have good memories of finding and preparing material that I could interpret.

Best Answer

Music.

Best Answer

Books

Best Answer

I collected books, now I collect pictures that somewhat stir something inside me, both physical images and on my computer... And Avengers fan art. I'm a sucker for Kitty-Loki drawings xD

Best Answer

Bills. It seems I am a natural

Best Answer

human heads and all the mcdonalds happy meal toys

Best Answer

i use to do, still have the huge coins collection..

Best Answer

teapots

Best Answer

Mtg cards and the pieces of my breaking heart.

Best Answer

I collect pretty little rocks from the beach :)

Best Answer

I collect pictures from the internet that depict my feelings. (black and white mostly)

Best Answer

I do coins and electric trains, I still have my first train set.

Best Answer

Old game systems and games,have nearly all of them from the Atari 500 to the Xbox 360.

Best Answer

I collect taxidermy lol... I also have a few different animal bones and teeth.

Best Answer

That reminds me of that movie, Dinner For Schmucks. Steve Carell, collected dead mice and had them taxidermied.

Best Answer

I collect coins.

Best Answer

Old copper pennies. AKA pre 1983.

Best Answer