I collect Christmas ornaments and Disney pins. I use to collect spoons and beanie babies, stamps, pokemon cards.
therealxtina therealxtina 26-30 80 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Community

i collect people who collect stuff..... i find it easier than finding stuff on my own.

Best Answer

I collect souls.. (evil laugh)

Best Answer

sweet memories

Best Answer

youre going to laugh but cool rocks & coins

Best Answer

I used to collect invertebrate fossils. Not any more. Being out in the field and understanding what I am observing is more important to me now. I've given away my collection to a university, and a lot of nice, but less important stuff to kids or teachers.<br />
But, what really put the stake through the heart of my enjoying collecting were the big spenders buying up so many specimens just for bragging rights rather than using them for a touchstone to understand life on earth. Screw that. They have rocks and I have good memories of finding and preparing material that I could interpret.

Best Answer

Music.

Best Answer

Books

Best Answer

I collected books, now I collect pictures that somewhat stir something inside me, both physical images and on my computer... And Avengers fan art. I'm a sucker for Kitty-Loki drawings xD

Best Answer

Bills. It seems I am a natural

Best Answer

human heads and all the mcdonalds happy meal toys

Best Answer

i use to do, still have the huge coins collection..

Best Answer

teapots

Best Answer

Mtg cards and the pieces of my breaking heart.

Best Answer

I collect pretty little rocks from the beach :)

Best Answer

I collect pictures from the internet that depict my feelings. (black and white mostly)

Best Answer

I do coins and electric trains, I still have my first train set.

Best Answer

Old game systems and games,have nearly all of them from the Atari 500 to the Xbox 360.

Best Answer

I collect taxidermy lol... I also have a few different animal bones and teeth.

Best Answer

That reminds me of that movie, Dinner For Schmucks. Steve Carell, collected dead mice and had them taxidermied.

Best Answer

I collect coins.

Best Answer

Old copper pennies. AKA pre 1983.

Best Answer