I only come on here to look for friends myself and not really looking for love/s-e-x. If it happens, fine, if not, I won't curl up and die over it.
Dee1979 Dee1979 31-35, M 55 Answers Apr 22, 2012

i'm here for the food

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

There's FOOD????

Best Answer

Honestly, I came looking for neither. The friends I've made have just been a bonus.

Best Answer

Im here for fun, friends and a laugh defo not sex stuff cause I can get that in real life :-)

Ive met some great people on here tho and Im so glad I joined, it makes a bored homemaker's day much brighter :-)

Best Answer

I know that's right lol :-))

Best Answer

Not here for dating just love to interact with people. Have met some truly genuinely wonderful people here and I'm glad that we can share our thoughts and develop our friendship here on EP.

Best Answer

Great answer !

Best Answer

I found this place by accident it was fun.. I was not looking for anything at the time but I have found a wonderful group of people here....Laughter is a wonderful thing and some of these people are to funny...Gotta love EP..

Best Answer

Me too-I found it by accident too, and been hooked ever since! :-))

Best Answer

i feel tired from life i write these words and click Google to find people like me Google show me ep i am here to know about people there life how people of world are living and fighting with problems i read many story witch make me strong that if these people are living i also fight. i find here few friends and that is a plus point for me

Best Answer

I agree 100%

Best Answer

my main reason for coming on ep is that i enjoy meeting new people (friends ) and for supporting the question and answer board with helpful and best to my knowledge answers ! at times i do like to joke but my of my answers are generally supportive !

Best Answer

if i wanted a lover i would have joined an adult dating site ! , i myself have met some members of my circle in real life , and have had some great times , but my main reason is not here for love !

Best Answer

I totally agree with that!

Best Answer

Friends. To pass the time or just enjoy the interesting things that happen.

Best Answer

Same here

Best Answer

i personally just love reading the different veiws people have :P

Best Answer

I came on here to help with something and I think I will stay even though the problems solved coz there are so many nice caring helpful people and if I was offered dates or anything I would say no lol I'm underage and I already fancy someone :)

Best Answer

Good answer! :-))

Best Answer

Thanks :)

Best Answer

I'm just here to read peoples' stories now for the most part. I suck having interest of someone and making friends online. My relationship don't usually last long.

Best Answer

Oh man! I hope things get better for you.

Best Answer

I come here hoping to read something I did not know . I finding that no matter how well you may think you know someone on EP you really don't . I've made and lost more

"friends" on EP than in real life

Best Answer

You're so right about that. How have you been doing? Long time no see. I hope all is well with you! :-))

Best Answer

friends & acquaintances

Best Answer

just friends :)

Best Answer

Entertainment.

Best Answer

It is quite entertaining on here! :-))

Best Answer

Just answers

Best Answer

I’m on EP because it’s a safe place to express myself. The friends are a bonus. If there’s sex here, I don’t need it.

Best Answer

I want a blow job

Best Answer

Oh wow! Lol!

Best Answer

Friends, learning of new and interesting experiences and conversations. I have a wonderful home life with the person I will love forever, and have a little time each day to spend socializing on the net!

Best Answer

I came to read erotic stories (so much better than ****), and found several friends and a lover. Who would have figured!

Best Answer