MadamElle MadamElle 26-30, F 10 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in EP

In almost all cases I would say no. However I heard on the news the other day about a coach who was molesting the boys he was coaching. I thought to myself if someone had done that to one of my kids there wouldn't have been enough of them left for a trial.

Best Answer

No.<br />
I believe in doing what's right. Trying to stop a fight/rape is right, stopping someone from beating their child in public is right. Beating up drug dealers, child molesters, and just general *ssholes is not right. Violence doesn't fix violence 9 times out of ten.

Best Answer

Often - but only if it is NOT publicized.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

Best Answer

Justice is impossible to attain within a lifetime. I condone defending yourself from bad people. Considering the number of bad people, I can ensure government employees will have a bad element that will try to hurt you. Just do the right thing and don't sweat it if the roaches assail you in droves and win. They are going to win anyway.

Best Answer

Not at all, best done when no one knows

Best Answer