I do think my EP friends are real friends. I have met some wonderful people here and im lucky to be able to call them friends. I met the best friend i have ever had here and I know he will be my best friend for life! :-))

Best Answer

this makes me both so happy and jealous! I'm glad, sounds beautiful :)

Best Answer

I consider some oft friends on EP the same as some of my in person friends. With all friendships, there are degrees of closeness, same on here. At the heart of your question though, I think I am still adjusting to how to relate on EP as it the first true social media tool I have ever used. So, while aspire to your degree of friendship as you are able to attain in here, I would answer simply, not yet but I am working on it.

Best Answer

wow surprised this is your first, but i am glad you are working on it. i have made some remarkable friendships online... sometimes it is truly worth your time :)

Best Answer

lol it becomes really real when we meet up ;P

Best Answer

lol im scared. very scared :P

Best Answer

lol oh come on! maybe someday when we're older and you are more emotionally confident!

Best Answer

hahaha what! how is this my fault now?! you don't even live in the same continent as me o.O

Best Answer

LOL! :D oops! i thought you wouldn't notice ;D

Best Answer

Some of my friends have asked me to add them to facebook. Which I dont really use too much but I consider the real ones to be friends.

Best Answer

I stopped adding ep friends.. and distanced myself a little... as I was using them as an excuse to avoid people in the real world.

Best Answer

that was honest of you to say/do! i have felt being used before as well so i am a lot less tolerable of some.

Best Answer

Of course they're real. If someone wants online friends to pass time, they can always go to Facebook. :)

Best Answer

thank you! I feel used sometimes.

Best Answer

What do you mean?

Best Answer

by people online... i feel used.

Best Answer

Well for the genuine ones they are real people,so sure they are friends in a way as we communicate and would be happy to met them for real,though could be a bit nervous the first time,but would soon get over that if genuine people.

Best Answer

yeah i concider them for real they r truely my real frnds and way better then my real frnds

Best Answer

Aw yay :)

Best Answer

:) ep means a lot for me

Best Answer

me too!

Best Answer

happy to know that it means alot to u too..:)

Best Answer

Some are very real. I've had a few that went away, and I miss them very much.

Best Answer

I know what you mean!

Best Answer

Some I do others not so much

Best Answer

yeh me too :)

Best Answer

I think they're as real as we let them become....I've made some very close friendships here....ones that I would expect to carry on if EP were to shut down.....<br />
I care for all the people I talk to, to varying degrees, and I believe those friendships will continue to grow.

Best Answer

that's beautiful... I couldn't agree more. your friends are happy to have you :)

Best Answer

Of course they're real.

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

I care for my EP friendships and care for the people very much

Best Answer

cool :)

Best Answer