MrNash MrNash 36-40, M 7 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Health

Sorry, what'd you say? Now, how do you feel - that's how important first impressions are. they are our survival instinct.

Best Answer

I`m sure you can read...Refer to ianlarc`s answer...very good one!

Best Answer

True, ianlarc's is a very good one, but pur first impressions are so tied in with our survival instinct that they don't take into account whether a person is having a good day or not. Really didn't matter if the woolly mammoth was having a good day, as he is chomping your ear off - Tusk Tusk!!

Best Answer

it really depends on that impression. When I first got to know my hubby, I hated him. I thought he was an arrogant jerk with his head up his own backside and he thought i was a snob. However, my first impressions were wrong and thirty years on, we are still together.

Best Answer

I appreciate that sharing..... :)

Best Answer

I don't make a very good first impression, I might grow on you though! I am parasitic that way :D

Best Answer

lol...parasitic...i like that!

Best Answer

They can be .. but it's more important to get to know someone before you decide what you really think.

Best Answer

yes....

Best Answer