Questionator Questionator 26-30 84 Answers Dec 25, 2011

Question of the Day

after 8hrs at working listening to the same soundtrack played over and over.... [ insert your guess here ]

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Depends on who's singing it. Well, Justin Bieber pretty much ruined the whole festive season...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I hate the too loud canned muzak at Walmart...is so stinkin annoying .. And just plain stupid ..

Best Answer

If I am in that Christmas spirit, I absolutely enjoy it!

Best Answer

I LOVE Christmas songs!!

Best Answer

It's not Christmas without it. Makes everything cheery!

Best Answer

I will happily listen to one, enjoy it, and then switch it off. Too much positivity can get on your nerves.

Best Answer

cheery

Best Answer

Pleasant. I always look forward to singing carols like "Angels We Have Heard on High" and "We Three Kings."

Best Answer

Only Christmas music I listen to is TSO. The rest is crap.

Best Answer

Maybe if they'd wait until the Holidays to play Holiday music, I could enjoy it a lot more. I DON'T want to hear "Away in the Manger" while eating Thanksgiving diner.

Best Answer

Carol of the bells - I have always hated that song. The bells and the melody sound more like a funeral dirge than the joyful song they are supposed to be. I can see them using it as a sound track on a serial killer movie.

Best Answer

lol that's pretty funny ....

Best Answer

Depends on the holiday music and how long it's been playing. I usually start listening to my Xmas playlist a month before Xmas day and in about three weeks I've had enough. I tend to stick to traditional stuff and avoid the over-produced hit-of-the-moment (the Beebs being the current example) stuff.

Best Answer

Cheery of course! Merry Christmas to You, Merry Christmas to you....

Best Answer

anything in small dose's is not to bad ,but I would go crazy working in a shop that played it all day ,if that was the case I would hate Christmas

Best Answer

Annoying 3 weeks before Christmas

Best Answer

actually i like listening to these kinda songs , as i am not celebration Christmas so i do cheer my self widh these kinda songs

Best Answer

christmas music makes me lwant to hurl..<br />
i like valentines day music all year round

Best Answer

Yes I do, I enjoy this time of year and everything that goes with it, all the ups and all the downs. Enjoying life

Best Answer

When it's put on marathon on by practically all radio stations for a full 24 hours, yeah...kinda annoying.

Best Answer