Tough call but yes if either already has someone

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Personally I thought it was a bit like writing a novel that only one other person was reading

Best Answer

Not if you both are single. Otherwise yes.

Best Answer

If you are single... how can you cheat?

Best Answer

well why did you ask... maybe you had a boyfriend or he had a girlfriend.

Best Answer

Answering a question, with a question. You are one of my favorite types of responses.

Best Answer

haha... !

Best Answer

If the exchange is friendship, no.

But if the individual(s) starts or responds to advances of love and other intimate communications, then YES. Those type of intimate communications should be kept to oneself and shared with their loved one (partner).

This is the cause of my ex's infidelity. It went from friendship to intimate communications, to the point of meeting w/o letting their partner know. IF shared with partner, then no cheating because the partner is aware of the friendship.

Best Answer

Im struggling with that. It is I think, at least if its a secret it is. Im lonely and feeling unsupported by my boyfriend right now and know im very vulnerable. i would never think of going out to meet a stranger with the intention of becoming buddies or better but it seems easier to justify via internetĀ· He claims it would turn him on to see someone being sexy with me and he wouldnt be jealousĀ· Perhaps i can test that with an online aquaintance but i know i would be jealous if the shoe was on the other foot. As long as im looking to fill the holes in my world with online friends im not sharing that aspect of myself with him. on the otherhand it could be interesting to do it together. I also think that a lot depends on the nature of the person pursuing.

Best Answer

Depends on the person and couple. If the person is already committed to someone and they have not talked about going outside of the marriage with their approval, it could be considered cheating. Everyone has their own idea of what cheating is, no one can make that decision for anyone else.

Best Answer

ef you see kay noo...ww

Best Answer

It obviously depends on the extent and form of the relationship we're discussing. But if you mean hardcore flirting then yes, of course - it is cheating and to some people it might be even worse that having actual sex, since the latter is only satisfying physical need, while emotional relationship means that there is something lacking at the core.

Best Answer

IMO... emotional cheating can be worse than physical. Thankfully I've never been cheated on, I don't think? Unless you consider when my husband kicked me out and was cybering and sexting another woman, cheating? LOL

Best Answer

It's both clearly hurtful and if you're in a relationship - trust is destroyed by any form of cheating, be it through the internet, conversation or actual intercourse.
If someone asks "Is xxx cheating?", then even if it's not, it probably still shouldn't happen.

Best Answer

If it becomes romantic in nature, yeah. Otherwise, people develop friendships and that should be harmless.

Best Answer

A friendship is different... IMO

Best Answer

I don't really understand your question. But if you're asking if flirting online is considered a form a cheating, then I would have to say yes.

Best Answer

Developing an emotional connection with someone on or off line... and things like cyber/****/flirting... etc

Best Answer

Yeah, i'd say it is.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer