When I do call, they always pick up or return my call and always want to hang out. Does one person always have to be the person to initiate?
barfoid barfoid 31-35, F 13 Answers Oct 14, 2010

i have many friends online they know i prefer to do chatting!

Best Answer

yes. I have a friend of twenty years who I only hear from once or twice a year. basically we are here for each other if a need for a trusted friend is there. I've had many friends , but not many that I could say I trust.

Best Answer

Yes if they are kind and loyal to me.

Best Answer

I live far away from my friends. If I do all the calling, I stop calling for a while. The ones who are really friends eventually call. It's a good method for sifting through the fake people. <br />
Sometimes a lack of them calling is just because they're busy a lot (my closest friend is in college, working, and has a 1 yr. old son). Sometimes life just gets in the way for a while.

Best Answer

i probably wouldn't consider them friends. i say that because, friends look after one another.. they are frequently or occasional checking to see how one is doing, they want to share stories and play good or freaky things over funny and childish jocks.. of one does not call, txt, or e-mail.. or doesn't communicate at all then he/she is not a friend..

Best Answer

No. If there's not much communication, what'st here to be friends with? If they've moved, or you've moved, they ought to call and answer the phone once in awhile.

Best Answer

Depends on what els we have in common

Best Answer

In some relationships that is true....someone has to take the inititive, usually the stronger one, personality wise.

Best Answer