DatForbiddenLove DatForbiddenLove 22-25 7 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in Tattoos & Piercings

Why is it blasphemous? I think the cross evolved from a pagan symbol adapted thru time and civilization into other noble and sacred thing...so no. It is a symbol, it's the person sporting the tattoo's way of expressing himself , which ofc we shld ask abt just incase we r that curious.

Best Answer

Good question. I don't know about blasphemous exactly but if a person's a true Christian who follows the bible (that says not to get tattoos I believe) wouldn't it be at least hypocritical? I'm not a bible scholar, I guess I'm just answering your question with another question.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

No ,because to have a tattoo you have to feel passionate about it and I have to have tattoos done that I can connect with spiritually or personally.<br />
It's a permanent thing so you have to have respect for what you get done,it has to mean something to you,so how can it be blasphemous?

Best Answer

LOL nope. I have tattoos of religious things and I don't regret it :D

Best Answer

Well almost anything can be considered blasphemous depending on the person and the religion.

Best Answer