No, the only thing I consider adultery is a physical relationship really but an emotional relationship could be if it means that you start to confide and trust in the other person more than your Husband or wife. I don't agree with **** because I think it's immoral in the sense that I always wonder if the people in the films ever regret doing it later on in their life and I wouldn't want to be part of that misery if that was so. I say to my Husband that we will make our own if he ever wants that lol and try to be as visually stimulating as I can for him also.

Best Answer

I liked most part of your answer, except where you say that confiding in another person more than your spouse and drawing emotional support can be adultery.. Is this true ? I thought sometimes people confide in their siblings or cousins or even close friends, no ?
Consider this which happened in my case. When a close friend of mine was newly married, his wife had issues understanding him, particularly since he used to act too moody and depressing at times and their heart-to-heart dialogs resulted in more fights. I understood her perspectives quickly. I also knew my close friend very well over the years, so I used to explain to her and convince her about his personality etc and he isn't as bad as she might perceive him initially. When opportunities arose, I also counselled my friend to be sensitive to her preferences and her way to thinking. Of course, I dint give away to him that she had been talking parallel about problems to me, because I thought it might worsen things further. He knew, however, that I was as good friend of hers as I was to him, because she mentioned so in his presence. She had considered a serious move like separation at one point, but after my talking her through, she gave up the idea of separation and made good with her husband. Of course, in her talks, there were no sexual elements. Would you think she was committing adultery by drawing support from someone of a different gender ?

Best Answer

Not necessarily it depends upon how far it develops, the feelings involved and in what context. So much about attraction and falling in love is a mental thing and if you get to the stage where you are seeking the other persons support and guidance and have feelings for that person above and over that of your husband then, even though you haven't been sexually intimate with them, you are on dangerous ground because it can pose a threat to the intimacy in your own marriage. In your situation though, it wasn't adultery because both you and her were actively trying to strengthen her marriage. What would have happened though if in that situation, she started to develop feeling for you and a wish to take it further. What if she is thinking about you instead of her Husband and what if she confides all this in you and you begin to feel the same? You still didn't have sex but a line was crossed somewhere wasn't it?

Best Answer

No, though **** kind of grosses me out, to me it's like watching prostitution. It's obvious the girl is not enjoying it at all and there's always some hairy dude with his *** all in your face :/

Best Answer

i think it's only adultery when you're keeping it a secret from your spouse...if you're open and honest (and even sharing) then, no...

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

not at all

Best Answer