LadyLouisiana LadyLouisiana 56-60, F 9 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Community

I have always been the badboy. I am the ex football jock who blew out his knee, the wrestler that injured too many people, the fly on the wall who was the life of the party. The one to race an Astro van against a thunderbird and win. Always willing to push the extra mile for that extra kick. Then something happened that changed it. I became a father, and then something worse happened when I got good at it, I became a Daddy.

Then ( sniffles ) I never could be the true badboy anymore. Then I hit 30 and I realized one more thing that made all the difference in the world. I was teaching my son to put up his hands, and said," Now only use anything I teach you if you have no other choice." And my 7 year old says," Daddy, when will I know when that is?" And I said, " If words have been thrown, and you have tried everything you can to get him to back down and let it go and nothing is working if he is in arms reach that is the time." And it was then I realized that a badboy is not what you do, it is who you are. It follows you past your prime and is imprinted on anyone you teach to hold their head high and smile at those that try to demean and even hurt them. Being a bad boy is just a way of life.

Best Answer

thank you for your response......:)

Best Answer

You are most welcome.

Best Answer

Im a good man,wrapped in a bad mans packaging.

Best Answer

nice

Best Answer

Good boy but probably damaged along the way a little twisted maybe I have little compassion in some instances like with *** holes, seems to shock people.

Best Answer

I'm both! I'm so professional at work but when I meet women during meetings etc I'm undressing them with my eyes and imagining what it would be like to take them to bed ;) most people think I'm such a good boy but underneath I'm naughty dirty and ever so slightly kinky x

Best Answer

honesty....thank you!!!!

Best Answer

You're welcome x

Best Answer

If you insist on details then I'm not a boy

Best Answer