I know I am good, however I am very capable of bad thoughts and if provoked, I want to destroy my enemy. I know that is wrong; but can you be both?

Best Answer

Yes, I think so. I don't know a living soul who hasn't thought at least one "bad thought"

Best Answer

Depends on how you percieve it. I'm a good person in general, but I'm no angel.

Best Answer

I consider myself to be a good person that hs done some mistakes,

Best Answer

Sadly yes!

Best Answer

If you recognize that you may in fact be a bad person, and you feel remorse for it, I assure you that you are not as bad as you think you are.

Best Answer

No, I think I have a kind heart and I try to be fair with people.However...I have learned to let toxic people go, for my own emotional survival, and that a little selfishness is not a bad thing.

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

No. I actually feel I'm too nice of a person and try my best to do the right things. But sometimes I let the little things get to me and eventually I become angry. I still don't show it, but it eats me alive for a long while.

Best Answer

I feel like this all the time. I'm working on fixing this.

Best Answer

Good luck to you. I really wish you the best, though it probably won't be easy.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

Sometimes. I'm more on the good side. :D

Best Answer

No, I'm sweet

Best Answer

Nope.but ive scored some dark side points in my time

Best Answer

Not really bad, but I can be insensitive. I am a work in progress

Best Answer

I'm in the same boat as you. I consider myself to be a good person but I am extremely desensitized, therefore somewhat insensitive at times...

Best Answer