i had so had big plans when i was sixteen, seventeen, i was going to get out of my small town dull life travel the world. but reality hit me in the arse, i guess i'm scared on the unknown & not knowing what the hell i want to do with my life...i have fleeting ideas but then that voice tells me you stupid, you could never do that, you wrong, you wont be able to cope. i'm so scared of the future but i have a really big feeling that i will still be here in another 2 years time, being alone in a small town, with still no idea what the hell am i going to do, disappointment reeks off me.

Best Answer

no, i fail at certain things but im not a failure. im good at a lot of stuff too. and i dont think im a really bad person.

Best Answer

yeah. there is something that im good at, but not good enough at it

Best Answer

absolutely, i'm reaching absolute failure and hopefully enlightenment as a result. i am seeking to break myself completely so that i may know soul.

Best Answer

Sometimes I feel like a failure because I can't handle life without meds, other times because I'm not strong enough to lose the weight I need to lose, or because I'm not a better parent, wife, daughter or friend.

Best Answer

From Desiderata: Never compare yourself to others for you may become vain or bitter, for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Best Answer

Every day of my life

Best Answer

I'm a lot of things, but failure is definitely not one of them.

Best Answer

yup....as plain as that...

Best Answer

Not a failure just a another mutherfukr who is learning as he goes what's good what's not, and discovering good is much less available as of late.

Best Answer

until i finish school and move out.

Best Answer

of course not, next question please

Best Answer

Yes but this year I am going to try to change that.

Best Answer

At this point in time... Yes, yes i do! :(

Best Answer

Compared to what? I need a benchmark here!

Best Answer

Yes. But Im probably wrong.

Best Answer

At times yes

Best Answer

I am doing better than many people... but yes there have been many times I failed at things.. and kept trying new ways

Best Answer

No. Not at all.

Best Answer

Sure. I suck at being a person.

Best Answer